A Message to our valued clients REGARDING OuR Safety Measures
The Fox Hollow and Inn At Fox Hollow value its guests and team members and is committed to following the CDC Guidelines to ensure Health, Cleanliness & Safety.
During this crisis The Fox Hollow Restaurant, Catering & Hotel has successfully & safely maintained daily operations.
- Face Masks / Face Covering is required in all public areas of The Fox Hollow & The Inn At Fox Hollow for all guests who are not vaccinated.
- MERV-13 Air Filters have been installed in all Public areas of the Fox Hollow Catering, Restaurant & Hotel
- Signage is posted at Catering and Hotel entrances, main lobby, Dining Room, Courtyard and elevators indicating face mask policy
- Protective Plexi Glass shield is installed at Front Desk work stations
- Employees and guests are encouraged to practice frequent hand washing
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at the Front Desk, Dining Room, Fitness Room, Guest Laundry Room, Courtyard and Pool area
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant utilized. Enhanced cleaning protocols of all public areas including main lobby, fitness room, guest laundry, elevators and restrooms
Daily employee health checks
- Increased cleaning frequency of all public areas
- Room service is open and available. All chefs and servers are required to wear gloves and masks
- The Hotel buffet area is open for Breakfast: Weekdays 7am-9:30am & Weekends 7am-10:30am and Dinner: M-Th 6pm-7:30pm.
NOTE: the buffet area is not self serve. All food will be served by Hotel staff.
COVID19 Liability Statement
The Fox Hollow and The Inn At Fox Hollow are absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their visit / stay. By visiting / staying at The Fox Hollow and/or The Inn At Fox Hollow, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We will take all measures necessary to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and The Fox Hollow and The Inn At Fox Hollow.
Due to Covid-19, Standard Hotel Policies and services may be subject to change.