A Message to our valued clients
We are pleased to announce that as of March 15, 2021, NYS will allow social gatherings of up to 150 guests (50% venue/room capacity) with guidelines. The safety guidelines set forth by NYS can be found online and we will be following them as instructed (click here for info)
Our staff members are available daily and will answer your call / email in the order in which it is received. We thank you for your patience and, again, we look forward to making your wedding celebration unforgettable!
OuR Safety Measures
The Fox Hollow and Inn At Fox Hollow value its guests and team members and is committed to following the CDC Guidelines to ensure Health, Cleanliness & Safety.
During this crisis The Fox Hollow Restaurant, Catering & Hotel has successfully & safely maintained daily operations.
- Face Masks / Face Covering is required in all public areas of The Fox Hollow & The Inn At Fox Hollow. This is for all employees and guests
- MERV-13 Air Filters have been installed in all Public areas of the Fox Hollow Catering, Restaurant & Hotel
Signage is posted at Catering and Hotel entrances, main lobby, Dining Room, Courtyard and elevators indicating face mask policy
- Protective Plexi Glass shield is installed at Front Desk work stations
- Employees and guests must maintain social distancing
- Employees and guests are encouraged to practice frequent hand washing
Hand sanitizer is available for use at the Front Desk, Dining Room, Fitness Room, Guest Laundry Room, Courtyard and Pool areas
- Guest rooms remain vacant for 2 days after check out and then cleaned and sanitized
Hospital Grade Disinfectant utilized. Enhanced cleaning protocols of all public areas including main lobby, fitness room, guest laundry, elevators and restrooms
- Daily employee health checks
- Increased cleaning frequency of all public areas
- Guests ordering take out / delivery must meet delivery person in the main vestibule
- Room service is open and available. All chefs and servers are required to wear gloves and masks
- The Hotel buffet area is open for Breakfast: Weekdays 7am-9:30am & Weekends 7am-10:30am and Dinner: M-Th 6pm-7:30pm.
NOTE: the buffet area is not self serve. All food will be served by Hotel staff.
- Please enjoy social distanced seating in the Hearth Room, Courtyard & Vintage25.
- No more than 15 guests are allowed within the pool gates at a time between 9am-8pm. Reservations are required for Pool / Lounge furniture within the pool gates.
- Reservations will be taken for same-day use, or no earlier than 3pm the day prior and must be made with the pool attendant during pool operating hours. This is for ALL Hotel guests.
- Non hotel guests may Not use the Pool.
- All reservations are available for one-hour time slots which begin on the hour. – applies to all in house guests.
- Masks must be worn in the Courtyard & pool area while standing / walking. Guests may remove their mask while seated or in the pool.
- Everyone must practice social distancing from each other. Including guests and staff.
- Pool bathers must also practice social distancing while in the pool unless with the same household or family unit.
COVID19 Liability Statement
The Fox Hollow and The Inn At Fox Hollow are absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their visit / stay. By visiting / staying at The Fox Hollow and/or The Inn At Fox Hollow, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We will take all measures necessary to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and The Fox Hollow and The Inn At Fox Hollow.
Due to Covid-19, Standard Hotel Policies and services may be subject to change.